JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re made up of lots of different talents, but we all share in our company’s mission to help banks and credit unions thrive with the technology, service and enthusiasm that consumers of today deserve.
If you’re interested in joining us to pursue this mission, review our open positions listed below. If you don’t see the perfect fit, still submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always looking for awesome people to join our team regardless of our current needs.
We are seeking a sales person who will thrive on taking the lead in establishing a territory by prospecting, consulting and ultimately growing our client base of financial institutions. Candidate can be located in any area of the U.S. and travel to designated territory.
Our Regional Sales Representatives source financial institutions in need of our products and work closely with clients throughout each program implementation and marketing plan.
Travel up to 75% of time. Must be able to manage time on the road, averaging about 4 days per week. Territory is multi-state.
Typical schedule: visit 5-8 bankers per week.
Experience selling to senior leadership and above. (Bank President, CFO, retail banking director or marketing director)
BA or BS degree
Sales experience 3+ years: selling services (not products), consultative selling, outside sales, B2B sales. Previous success selling to financial institutions is preferred but not required.
Ability to use provided presentation tools, including mobile tools and Webex software.
Aggressive base salaries and commission plans:
Competitive salary and dependent upon experience.
No limit: There is not a cap on compensation
Merchant Network Coordinator
If you have been successful selling to local merchants – products, services, advertising (print, radio or online), or if you are great at what you sell right now and want a better opportunity, then this position should interest you.
This position is responsible for bringing to the local merchant marketplace a new, targeted and successful way to grow their business using local discounts. This is NOT a program like Groupon or Living Social or any of those other daily deal companies. Our program employs a highly targeted, select group of consumers who’ve already proven their loyalty to the local marketplace by choosing to be a customer of a community bank or local credit union.
The only cost to local merchants to gain access to this loyal, local customer base is the cost of the discount they offer – NO revenue-sharing of sales is involved. It’s as close to free advertising as a merchant can get to a targeted group of proven loyal and local customers.
The Type of Person We’re Looking For
A natural connector and influencer with high energy (a “people person”) who can build relationship
Fearless about cold calling, meeting new people, and who are able, willing to and enjoy travel
Passionate about selling a great solution to help local business owners and managers
Highly organized, productive and comfortable using the latest technology
Strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills
Self-motivated with a history of meeting or beating sales quotas with minimal supervision, yet a high level of accountability
Able to think on your feet to get decisions made and adapt to changing situations
Sales experience preferred, ideally selling to local businesses
Up to 50% - 75% travel required
Travel management experience (airlines, rental cars, hotels, etc.)
Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com.
Lead development skills using online sources (Google Earth, Chamber of Commerce, discount coupon websites, etc.) and referrals from StrategyCorps clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary starts at $45k based on experience and commission could range from $8k- over $10k. No cap on commission
Benefits - Health, life and disability insurance, 401k with company contribution, vacation
Reimbursement of selected smart phone expenses related to the position
Onsite office and administrative support
StrategyCorps is a leading financial services partner with banks and credit unions of all sizes across the US. Our strategies and products assist our partner financial institutions to grow their base and generate income. We are located in Nashville, TN with satellite offices across the country. Since 2001, we’ve delivered consumer checking solutions to hundreds of financial institutions nationwide.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital, graphic and marketing efforts to the banks and credit unions. This manager will work with the leaders of the company on campaigns that generate product and strategy awareness, increased member activation and corporate branding.
The ideal candidate should fit our fun, fast paced culture and have an innovative approach to marketing with a passion for technology, online media, managing a budget and measuring results. Candidates should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept and execution.
• Responsible for the development, direction and evaluation of comprehensive marketing and branding strategies for the company’s services, products, programs and solutions.
• Work with the leaders of our sales and client divisions on new and creative growth strategies
• Plan and execute digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and conference campaigns.
• Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com, Pardot, Squarespace, Wista and social media sites
• Manage an existing team of graphics production, social media and creative writers
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Provide end-to-end project management
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
• Manage overall marketing program to an established annual budget
• Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in creating content and managing digital lead campaigns
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)